Account Executive, Colorado
The ideal candidate will provide a high-quality experience launching ExoDx Prostate IntelliScore (EPI) and future diagnostic offerings to physicians and healthcare facilities in the Colorado Region. EPI is a new urine based liquid biopsy to help doctors potentially improve patient healthcare by avoiding unnecessary prostate biopsies. The ideal candidate will be able to manage all sales functions for a growing CLIA certified diagnostic company. This candidate must be able to manage day-to-day business area activities, interface with various team members within the company, and be dedicated to problem solving within a timely manner as the need arises.
• Manage day to day sales operations of Mid Atlantic territory
• Interface with Sales, Marketing, CLIA lab scientists, operations and executive team
• Offer timely contact and solutions to all incoming requests from customers, patients, providers and partners
• Keep focus on process development for improvements in efficiency and customer experience
• Partner with sales and lab operations to ensure successful functions including but not limited to launches, conferences, process improvements, etc
• This role will work with PHI and as such, the ideal candidate has experience handling PHI
• Employee will need to complete HIPAA/PHI training within 30 days of hire
• Employee will be dedicated to keeping themselves educated on Exosome Diagnostics’ offerings and services
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum 5-10 years’ experience selling into physician offices and healthcare networks
• Strong history of documented sales achievements
• Ability to build trusted relationships with senior level healthcare professionals
• Exceptional enthusiasm, and communication (written and verbal) skills and proven ability to develop and deliver high impact messages to customers and senior executives
• Interacts internally and externally with all levels of the organization ranging from individual contributors to executive level management, requiring negotiation of critical matters and the ability to persuade and influence diverse groups such as employees, colleagues, vendors, clients, and agencies
• Experience/proficiency with Microsoft products: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CRM systems, etc.
• Able to travel up to 50% of work week
• Able to lift boxes and hand deliver EPI kits to physician offices
• Strong ability to analyze performance trends and operational metrics to identify and articulate performance issues and improvement opportunities
• Proven ability to analyze issues for root cause, and fix them at the source. Must be able to make quick and concise decisions
• Diverse background that includes experience with, clinical labs, marketing, and sales teams
• Effectively manage relationships with existing clients to drive growth trends and achieve/exceed territory goals
• Effectively allocate time across territory spending 90% of working time in the field
• Rely upon a close understanding of the territory and current customer needs by providing precise monthly forecast numbers (activations) broken down by physician
• Effectively leverage company resources/tools to maximize business results (marketing materials, speaker programs, regional trade shows)
• Maintain Travel &Expense budget for territory with accuracy and integrity
• Demonstrate a high level of accountability for all administrative tasks (CRM utilization, weekly reports, etc.)
• Maintain integrity in all business interactions, comply with all laws and regulations, and behave in accordance with the organization’s compliance program and code of conduct
What we offer:
• Competitive salary, expense reimbursement, and benefits package within a dynamic and growing company that is committed to improving patient healthcare.
• Opportunities to enhance your career with an emerging organization poised for significant growth.
Interested candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com and make sure to include the reference the territory in the subject line.