Client Services Representative, Waltham, MA – (Ref. #2672577)
The ideal candidate will be able to manage all customer care functions for a growing CLIA certified diagnostic company. This candidate will provide a high quality experience for our customer base, which is comprised of physicians, patients, care providers and potentially other labs. We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful person who will be responsible for providing direction of all call center and appropriate data entry operations. This candidate must be able to manage day-to-day business area activities, exhibit patience with incoming calls, interface with various team members within the company, and be dedicated to problem solving within a timely manner as the need arises.
• Provide a high level customer service experience to all customers
• Interface with Sales, CLIA lab scientists, operations and executive team
• Offer timely contact and solutions to all incoming requests from customers, patients, providers and partners
• Keep focus on process development for improvements in efficiency and customer experience
• Partner with sales and lab operations to ensure successful functions including but not limited to launches, conferences, process improvements, etc…
• Be a fierce advocate for quality of service across the entire company
• This role will work with PHI and as such, the ideal candidate has experience handling PHI
• Employee will need to complete HIPAA/PHI training within 30 days of hire
• Employee will be dedicated to keeping themselves educated on Exosome Diagnostics’ offerings and services
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum 1 year experience in call center technologies within a diagnostic organization. Experience to include web as well as inbound/outbound telephony
• Working knowledge of call center workforce management and network routing technologies (i.e. Salesforce, LIMS systems, etc...)
• Ability to build trusted relationships with senior level healthcare professionals
• Exceptional enthusiasm, and communication (written and verbal) skills and proven ability to develop and deliver high impact messages to customers and senior executives
• Problem Solving: - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers
• Process Management: Excellent at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow; knows what to measure and how to measure it; can set opportunities for synergy and integration where others can't simplify complex processes; gets more out of fewer resources
• Priority setting: Spends his/her time and the time of others on what is important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates road blocks; creates focus
• Identifies and evaluates fundamental issues, providing strategy and direction for functional areas
• Spots new trends, potential problems, and opportunities early
• Cross-Functional Efficacy
• Interacts internally and externally with all levels of the organization ranging from individual contributors to executive level management, requiring negotiation of critical matters and the ability to persuade and influence diverse groups such as employees, colleagues, vendors, clients, and agencies
• Promotes a climate of collaboration between functions and businesses
• Works across the organization to develop best solutions
• Experience/proficiency with Microsoft products: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Experience with customer care operations
• Deep understanding of the challenges and requirements of running excellent customer care operations
• Successful process improvement experience within a Healthcare organization
• Strong ability to analyze performance trends and operational metrics in an effort to identify and articulate performance issues and improvement opportunities
• Track record of managing relationships and projects
• Proven ability to analyze issues for root cause, and fix them at the source. Must be able to make quick and concise decisions.
• Experience streamlining service operations to achieve and maintain optimal productivity, accuracy, and team morale.
• Diverse background that includes experience with, clinical labs, marketing, sales and product management is a plus
What we offer:
• Competitive salary, expense reimbursement, and benefits package within a dynamic and growing company that is committed to improving patient healthcare.
• Opportunities to enhance your career with an emerging organization poised for significant growth.
Interested candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com and make sure to include the reference number in the subject line.