Director of Information Systems  (Waltham, MA)
We are scaling operations at our Waltham and Munich facilities and seek a Director of Information Systems who will help us define, expand and maintain our corporate-wide IT strategy and capabilities. This position requires a proactive individual who will quickly grasp big picture requirements and is equally capable of execution within a fast-paced environment of shifting priorities. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills. This position is based in our Waltham location and will report directly to the VP of Informatics.
• Design and manage our cloud-based computational infrastructure
• Manage contracts and activities of external service providers including AWS DevOps teams, outsourced Help Desk, data security specialists, etc.
• Work with Operations and Finance teams to develop and launch our new ERP system
• Ensure our information systems are compliant with all relevant domestic and international data privacy and security regulations including HIPAA, Model Clauses
• Maintain all service agreements and documentation relevant to IT regulatory compliance (e.g. BAA’s)
• Establish and maintain a hardware procurement/provisioning system and/or SOP’s
• Act as the liaison between the Information Systems and Operations teams to proactively remain synchronized with fast-paced changes in facilities and operational requirements
• Develop and maintain internal Help Desk capabilities which may include a ticketing system and bridges to external service providers
• Establish and maintain corporate-wide IT policies and SOP’s
• Communicate IT policies and SOP’s via internally published guides/wikis/FAQ’s
• 8+ years of combined experience managing information systems for at least two organizations with greater than 50 employees
• 5+ years of experience managing external IT service providers including cloud DevOps, phone/VOIP, hardware provisioning and data security specialists
• 3+ years of experience managing regulatory compliance of information systems, preferably at an international scale
• 5+ years of experience designing, communicating and enforcing IT policy and SOP’s across a medium sized organization (100+ employees)
• 3+ years of experience working in and maintaining a hybrid computing environment
• Experience supporting development of data-intensive HPC applications, preferably in a hybrid computing environment
• Ability to communicate and cooperate effectively with multiple teams in a multidisciplinary environment
• Comfort with shifting priorities and ability to quickly adapt
• Experience working within an agile development cycle preferred
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Exciting and engaging projects within a world-class team
• Excellent opportunities for professional growth
• An attractive location in the vibrant Boston community of biotech innovation and cutting edge academic research.
At Exosome Diagnostics, we encourage honest exchange of ideas and a culture of collaboration within the company to help the exceptional people who work here excel to reach company and personal growth goals.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter (Word or PDF format) to email@example.com. Please put 2674834 Bos (Director of Information Systems) in the subject line.