We are scaling operations in our Waltham facility and are seeking a Materials Manager to build deploy and run our warehousing infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent organizational skills, a keen attention to detail, and will excel in a fast-paced environment. This position will report directly to the Operations Manager.
• 3-5 years of experience in purchasing / sourcing and inventory management in a biotech/life sciences related field
• Strong background in inventory control, procurement, and distribution; preferably in the life sciences field
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Experience managing and transacting inventory within an ERP system
• Experience with LIMS preferred
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Stock and maintain materials, avoiding inefficiencies and excessive surplus
• Maintain shelf life control program
• Identify and resolve any discrepancies, problems or questions related to inventory process
• Assist in establishing and maintain an inventory management/distribution system
• Forge and maintain relationships with key suppliers
• Transact inventory physically and via ERP system.
• procurement of all laboratory supplies and inventory items
• shipping/receiving of materials
• Negotiate pricing and volume / blanket PO’s with suppliers
• Manage Inventory through cycle counts
• Maintains an organized and clean and safe stock room
• Remove cardboard and trash as needed
At Exosome Diagnostics, we encourage honest exchange of ideas and a culture of collaboration within the company to help the exceptional people who work here excel to reach company and personal growth goals.
How to apply: Interested candidates should submit a resume (Word or PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Materials Manager in the subject line.