Medical Doctor/Facharzt, Part time [MMD01] - Munich/Martinsried
Exosome Diagnostics is expanding our clinical laboratories in the IZB in Martinsried. We are looking for a Medical Specialist/Facharzt for the clinical validation and release of test results of molecular diagnostic examination procedures. We are looking for someone who is interested in working part time on an hourly basis, to participate in cutting edge biofluid molecular diagnostics in personalized medicine.
Key responsibilities include:
- Clinical validation and release of laboratory test results
- Competent advising and consulting of referring physicians from hospitals and clinics
- Working in an DIN EN ISO 15189 accredited clinical laboratory
We expect that you:
- Have a degree as Facharzt
- Have practical experience in genetic testing
- Are knowledgeable in molecular cancer diagnostics
- Have high degree of responsibility
- Are flexible and available as agreed on a part time basis
- Are comfortable with English in both speech and writing to allow daily communication with colleagues locally and at the company’s facilities in USA
- Have a high work ethic, a high energy level, and a developed sense of humor
- A flexible part time job (initially a few hours/week), with the opportunity to grow with the business
- A home based/off-site position, with occasional on-site meetings in the lab
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a growing young company developing a cutting-edge technology for biofluid molecular diagnostics in personalized medicine
- An attractive location in the IZB campus in Martinsried near Munich
At Exosome Diagnostics, we foster a dynamic, entrepreneurial approach to translating cutting edge science into real clinical products to benefit patients and doctors. Exosome Diagnostics is working to develop and commercialize biofluid-based molecular diagnostics based on a powerful new technology platform, offering the potential for significant corporate growth and enhanced career development. We encourage an honest exchange of ideas and a culture of collaboration within the company to help the exceptional people who work here to excel and to reach company goals. Learn more on www.exosomedx.com.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter (Word or PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with job number MMD01 included in the subject heading.