Senior Technician (Molecular Biology/Diagnostics) – Munich/Martinsried [MT07]
Exosome Diagnostics is currently expanding our activities and laboratories in the IZB in Martinsried. We are looking for a Senior Technician to join our team in development of biofluid based molecular diagnostics. As we are a growing, dynamic company you are expected to fill diverse tasks and responsibilities during your varied work day. The self-motivated candidate will support us with extensive experience in molecular biology techniques.
Key responsibilities of the position:
• Molecular biology laboratory work to support product development and customer service projects.
• Assay development in biofluid molecular diagnostics.
• Processing clinical samples such as serum, plasma and urine.
• Reporting and documentation of results and progress to colleagues.
• Compiling of internal and external presentations
• Following and developing QA work routines and SOPs in a GLP environment.
Qualification and experience:
• Relevant education e.g. as Technical Assistant, Dipl.-Ing. or MSc.
• Multiple years of working experience from a Molecular Biology Laboratory.
• Experience from industry or clinical laboratory (with QA regulation and documentation) is preferred.
• Experience with a variety of molecular biology techniques including nucleic acid extraction, amplification (including RT-qPCR), sequencing and detection.
• Self-motivated and know how to prioritize and schedule your own workday.
• Systematic, meticulous and well organized.
• Familiar with MS Office and an experienced computer user.
• Comfortable with English in both speech and writing to allow close communication with colleagues,
locally and at the company`s facility located in Boston, USA.
• Have high work ethics, high energy levels and a developed sense of humor.
• A unique opportunity to be part of a growing young company developing a cutting edge new technology for molecular diagnostics in personalized medicine.
• A responsible position with the opportunity to have influence and freedom to organize your own work.
• A dynamic working environment in a growing company with many opportunities for personal and professional development.
• An attractive location in the IZB campus in Martinsried near Munich.
At Exosome Diagnostics, we foster a dynamic, entrepreneurial approach to translating cutting edge science into real clinical products to benefit patients and doctors. Exosome Diagnostics is a young company, validating and launching a powerful new diagnostic technology, offering the potential for significant corporate growth and enhanced career development. We encourage honest exchange of ideas and a culture of collaboration within the company to help the exceptional people who works here excel and to reach company goals. Learn more on www.exosomedx.com
Candidates should submit an application (Word or PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to position [MT07]. For application management Exosome Diagnostics GmbH is using the “Recruiter on demand” service provided by Constares GmbH.