Vice President - Marketing
Exosome Diagnostics is a privately held company focused on developing and commercializing revolutionary bio-fluid-based diagnostics to deliver personalized precision healthcare that improves lives. Exosomes are messengers released by all living cells into bio-fluids, such as plasma/serum, urine, cerebrospinal fluid and saliva, forming a highly enriched source of RNA, DNA and proteins from their cell of origin. Our proprietary exosome-based technology platform can yield comprehensive and dynamic molecular insights about cells in the body without direct access to the actual cells. Through this novel technology, we are focused on transforming how cancer and other serious diseases are detected, diagnosed, treated and monitored.
At Exosome Diagnostics, we foster a dynamic, entrepreneurial approach to translating cutting-edge science into real-world diagnostics that can support clinicians and improve patients’ lives. Located in Waltham, Mass., we offer the potential for significant corporate growth and rapid career development. We encourage an honest exchange of ideas and foster a culture of collaboration and shared excellence to support and propel the careers of our employees.
• Lead and direct all marketing activities across the business to deliver on company goals and objectives
• Develop global strategic goals and marketing strategy for growing portfolio to support sales and operational goals
• Build, develop and manage marketing team
• Lead marketing initiatives by involving R&D, clinical, regulatory, business development and senior leadership
• Direct worldwide market analysis to identify market challenges, scientific study, market access, and registration requirements for development of product profiles and differentiated value proposition
• Utilize market data, consumer research and insights, and competitive intelligence to identify new opportunities and need in the market.
• Develop and manage a cohesive web presence and digital marketing capabilities including social media, web management, etc.
• Direct the planning and development of key executive presentations, strategy updates, plans and initiatives
• Plan and execute Exosome Diagnostics presence at medical conferences and other biotechnology shows; including development of appropriate messaging
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; MBA or advanced Life Sciences degree is preferred
• A minimum of 15 years of experience in senior leadership of marketing, product management and strategy planning
• Experience in molecular diagnostics, pharmaceutical/companion diagnostics
• Strong understanding of legal and regulatory environment in diagnostics and pharma
• Proven track record in team management, managing multiple projects simultaneously, implementing and driving change, detail orientation, strong analytical skills, market knowledge, customer focus and sound judgment.
• Experience with marketing laboratory developed test preferred
What we offer:
• Competitive salary, expense reimbursement, and benefits package within a dynamic and growing company that is committed to improving patient healthcare.
• Opportunities to enhance your career with an emerging organization poised for significant growth.
Please email email@example.com and reference VP Marketing position