Our biofluid-based diagnostics have potential utility in multiple diseases or medical conditions where molecular testing is beneficial, but where access to tissue is difficult or impossible. Examples include neurological, endocrine and cardiovascular diseases, among others.
We are establishing clinical partnerships with leading academic institutions, research-focused disease advocacy organizations and government to explore the broad promise of our technology. Current disease focus areas and associated clinical partnerships include:
- Lung Cancer: Addario Lung Cancer Medical Institute
- Parkinson’s Disease: Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Alzheimer’s Disease: University of California, San Diego; VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam
- Prostate Cancer: Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Neurological Disorders: NASA