Exosome Diagnostics Presents Breakthrough Liquid Biopsy Technologies at BIO International Convention
Boston, Mass., June 23, 2017 - John Boyce, President and CEO of Exosome Diagnostics Inc., a leader in the liquid biopsy space, presented a talk entitled “The True Liquid Biopsy” during the BIO International Conference being held this week in San Diego. The BIO conference is an assembly of the most influential biotech companies and industry thought leaders from around the world. Host to over 16,000 attendees, from more than 3,500 companies, the BIO 2017 conference provides an ideal forum to connect with biopharma’s most respected business leaders and top innovators.
Mr. Boyce’s talk highlighted Exosome Diagnostics’ proprietary platforms and how such capabilities set the company apart from the current landscape. Exosome Diagnostics’ has the unique ability to translate their technology into a diagnostic development engine, fueling their ability to create meaningful partnerships with both the pharma and the clinical communities. Featured in Mr. Boyce’s presentation was a sampling of the company’s technological capabilities, as well as their current diagnostic test menu.
• CDx Program - Exosome Diagnostics is transforming the Companion Diagnostics space by unlocking the power of exosomes. ExoDx’s capabilities span biomarker discovery through patient stratification utilizing clinically validated assays. ExoDx’s in house regulatory group oversees development of all assays to fulfill the requirements of a companion diagnostic.
• ExoDx Patented Long RNA Seq – The only technology to provide liquid biopsy transcriptome coverage of exosomes from plasma.
• Exosome Dx Depletion (and/or) Enrichment (EDDE) Platform – This technology has the ability to select exosomes derived from a specific tissue type, while simultaneously significantly increasing the signal to noise ratio for any target.
• ExoDx Lung(T790M)® - This highly sensitive CLIA Laboratory Developed Test (LDT) utilizes the company’s unique ability to simultaneously isolate exosomal RNA and cell free DNA (cfDNA). Exosome Dx is the only company to have run blinded head-to-head comparison studies with the only commercially available cfDNA assay (Roche cobas® EFGFR v2, US IVD) and show superior sensitivity.
• ExoDx Prostate(IntelliScore)® - This is a completely non-invasive, urine based CLIA LDT designed to help physicians identify men with gray zone PSA (2-10ng/ml) who may be able to avoid unnecessary prostate biopsies.
• Shahky™- This is the world’s first point of care exosomal protein capture and analysis instrument.
About Exosome Diagnostics
Exosome Diagnostics is a privately held company focused on developing and commercializing revolutionary biofluid-based diagnostics to deliver personalized precision healthcare that improves lives. The company’s novel exosome-based technology platform, ExoLution™, and point of care instrument for protein capture and analysis, ShahkyTM, can yield comprehensive and dynamic molecular insights to transform how cancer and other serious diseases are diagnosed, treated and monitored. Visit www.exosomedx.com to learn more.
ExoDx is a registered trademark of Exosome Diagnostics, Inc. Exosome Diagnostics and ExoLution are unregistered trademarks of Exosome Diagnostics, Inc.
Company / Media Contact: